14 Jun [WATCH]: Simamkele Matuntuta Interview
Season two of my vlog kicks off with an interview I had with Cape Town-based journalist and overall content creator, Simamkele Matuntuta.
Having collaborated with her on a few feature pieces on her website Penned Pieces – I thought it would be great for you guys to get to know her a bit better and what goes into her creative process.
I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below. Kindly subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you’re at it!
- [PRESS RELEASE]: 2018 Johannesburg Natural Hair Expo - September 10, 2018
- [WATCH]: #TheTotalShutdown 2018 - August 10, 2018
- [WATCH]: Simamkele Matuntuta Interview - June 14, 2018
- [PRESS RELEASE]: Preller, Kentridge And Tretchikoff Top Strauss & Co’s Johannesburg Sale - June 7, 2018
- [PRESS RELEASE]: Abstract South African Art In Focus For Strauss & Co’s First Themed Online Sale - June 7, 2018
- [EVENT]: Glow With The Fro: Exclusive Curls And Coils Talk - May 30, 2018
- [PRESS RELEASE]: #MusicUnscripted Set To Unlock The Internet - May 25, 2018
- [PRESS RELEASE]: Strauss & Co’s Upcoming Johannesburg Sale Studded With Museum-Calibre Works - May 24, 2018
- [PRESS RELEASE]: Minister Of Communications Addresses Africa Communications Week - May 21, 2018
- [FEATURED]: Mental Health Talk – A Dialogue Part II - May 21, 2018